Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there fellow luders. I thought I'd introduce myself to the forum since I've been leeching for valuable information without posting anything. Been an owner of a '91 Prelude Si B20A for about a year now on and off with a couple breakdowns and issues with smog. I recently got it up and running smoothly without it dying on me. Still has some issues but I don't want to rush ha. First question though, why is my engine a B20A? No A3 A5 just plain A. If any of you guys know I'd really appreciate the knowledge. Thanks in advance, I'll post a pic.

·
Premium Member
9,140 Posts
^^yep, someone swapped a JDM b20a in there. Looks like they also added a do-it-yourself lip kit as well. Congrats on your lude and welcome to the forum. Make sure you read through the FAQ sticky. You'll learn a ton about 3rd gens by reading through that thread and the included links.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweeeeet Now I can brag about my engine to my friends :)

luzer: Yeah those front/back lips came from an Accord and are currently one of the few cosmetic mods I added myself
Thanks I'll put my reading glasses on and start studying.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
nice rims i want those haha

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Where in Cali are you?

·
Premium Member
16,911 Posts
Welcome...

Things for your to read up on:

1. FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), Common Repairs, etc

2. Performance Upgrades for 3rd Gens!!!!

3. H22 Swap Thread - All known swaps to date and parts list:

4. 1Funryd Performance

5. Front Lip - 90-91 version - Group Buy

6. 1FunRyd Traction Bar - produced by FaceTuned

7. WireWorx Engine Harnesses Project

8. Ksport Kontrol Pro - 7 member Group Buy - May 2012

9. Offsite Prelude site for many common writeups and work arounds - Prelude3g.com

10. A new offsite resource site for online manuals - PreludeBible.com

Just to start you off with some light reading.

Enjoy...:bigsmile:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where in Cali are you?
I live in Bakersfield. If your information is right this car is also from Stockton. Did you ever see this car around? It had big a** chrome three spokes, not too hard to miss. A picture should trigger your memory.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
I live in Bakersfield. If your information is right this car is also from Stockton. Did you ever see this car around? It had big a** chrome three spokes, not too hard to miss. A picture should trigger your memory.
I have never seen that car ever. Poor car must go through axles like crazy.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Big heavy steel wheels.

·
Registered
748 Posts
welcome to pp and nice lude i hope u keep it cuz my friends r wanting me to get rid of mine

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
You'd be surprised!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts