Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Of course I'm new to the forum. Today I come to you guys for a little help. I have a 2000 Honda Prelude and at the moment she is having a fuel leak. I do believe that it's coming from the line coming from the line that's connected to the filler tank and runs to the engine. This line is rusted and now flacking. Can someone please give me an method to fix. I was also wondering if I can use steel braided with AN fitting. Please help and enthusiast save a couple bucks and learn more

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey everyone. Of course I'm new to the forum. Today I come to you guys for a little help. I have a 2000 Honda Prelude and at the moment she is having a fuel leak. I do believe that it's coming from the line coming from the line that's connected to the filler tank and runs to the engine. This line is rusted and now flacking. Can someone please give me an method to fix. I was also wondering if I can use steel braided with AN fitting. Please help and enthusiast save a couple bucks and learn more
[/https://youtu.be/IpEPlDHt3uE
This YouTube link is how I repaired mine...my leak was almost in the exact same spot as this fellas in the video....I used just regular fuel hose....good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts