Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody! I am a 16-year old male from Southwest Missouri, and I am a proud owner of a 1989 Honda Prelude Si (Automatic though...). I purchased the vehicle by recommendation of my buddy, Evan, who owns another Honda vehicle, the 1996 Del Sol. My car doesn't have the most incredible of stories. It's one and only own prior to my father and I was a smoker and animal enthusiast (at least from what I could tell in the interior...) and left it parked underneath a tree for 3-5 years. The car has 141k miles on it, and only requires simple repairs as far as I can tell. Needless to say, I am on the forums because I feel I've had the car long enough to decide that I want to keep it indefinitely to fix it up and give it some performance upgrades, and you all are the lovely people I hope to help me accomplish this properly with your knowledge. I would post pictures, but I can't seem to be able to insert them here.

Please reply! I'd like to get to know you guys!

·
Administrator
6,726 Posts
Welcome to PreludePower!

The largest 3rd gen Prelude community on the web is now at your fingertips - you should start a build thread and get to prodding at the 3g section members.

Using flikr or photobucket for photos is what most of us do. I believe there is a post cap to reach prior to posting links like that etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My first Prelude!

I just bought, actually traded a 4x4 truck, for a 2001 H22A4 Prelude, I love it, except for the automatic, but I am trying to talk myself into it, lol. It is completely stock with 114K miles. Any suggestions on some inexpensive mods to improve performance while I am saving up for my 5 speed swap?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts