Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so i bought these: http://www.k2motor.com/3lhppl97jmbks.html.
They look sick, and are pretty bright using the stock bulbs from my regular headlights. I was wondering how do i get "hyper whites". I have no idea about anything to do with lighting, so what size would i need and would i need two bulbs for each side (one for high, one low)?

thanks for any help

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
If you searcg around on here you will hear BAD stories of them and 5th gens.

Most people (not all but most) have problems with them blowing out after a short time.

Mike (H4L)

·
Registered
476 Posts
retrofits.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Since you now have projectors you could do a PNP Hid kit pretty easy.

Ive had quite a few different bulbs in my car and as far as a regular halogen, PIAA Xtreme White's have been the ones ive stuck with.

·
Premium Member
5,227 Posts
To the OP...

You DO NOT HAVE H1s

You have H3's. I have the same lights.

·
_
2,494 Posts
i have piaa super-whites (4000k), and my lights seem to be brighter than the stocks, but an undoubtedly more, better-looking white. i have my turns as the stock "white", so in comparison, the blinks almost look yellow... like some BMWs.

·
Registered
307 Posts
yeah don't get the Silverstars. I've gone through 4 sets (high and low beam) in one year. Good thing the place I bought them from had a 1 year warranty so I didn't have to pay but yeah, they suck ass.

·
Registered
307 Posts

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
^^^^^ I use Piaa brand bulbs for my fogs on both the Lude and the CR-V. Have had no problems with either set.

Mike (H4L)

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
on another note with headlights retros really are the way to go for safety, reliability, and also looks. just my .02 cents. sorry for changing the subject slightly.
werd:sly:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts