Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my new 90 s lude has a issue the passenger side headlight goes up and down when turning right its kinda cool but probably illegal and definitely not good for motor any ideas previous owner replaced complete harness. Please help

·
Registered
51 Posts
Your light/turn signal switch on your steering column sounds like it might be defective. You can take it apart and clean the brass contacts, which I've done on my '89 Prelude. That fixed my lighting problem. Your turn signals are controlled by the same switch. Here are a couple of YouTube videos that might help. I found one 8 years ago for my '89 but I'm not seeing it just now:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your light/turn signal switch on your steering column sounds like it might be defective. You can take it apart and clean the brass contacts, which I've done on my '89 Prelude. That fixed my lighting problem. Your turn signals are controlled by the same switch. Here are a couple of YouTube videos that might help. I found one 8 years ago for my '89 but I'm not seeing it just now:

View attachment 27788

View attachment 27789
This is very possible because my highbeams don’t work the front parking light blinks with the side marker it’s not supposed to blink. So I disconnected the motor for flip ups and now no headlights

1 - 7 of 7 Posts