Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I'd like to replace my crappy headlamp shells (one leaks, the other has a broken lamp mount). Anyone know of any JDM or UK suppliers - in other words R/hand drive - to suit Australian roads?

Cheers :wink3:

Steve

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sounds of silence?

Hi Guys

I'd like to replace my crappy headlamp shells (one leaks, the other has a broken lamp mount). Anyone know of any JDM or UK suppliers - in other words R/hand drive - to suit Australian roads?

Cheers :wink3:

Steve
Umm! Anyone at all? The UK has about 100 milion people IIRC - surely there's gotta be some sort of aftermarket market? :laugh:

Steve

·
Registered
14 Posts
i got these with HID and they are amazing.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Depo-317-1137PXAS2-Composite-Headlight-Assembly/dp/B005XRQUJK/ref=sr_1_4?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1448346662&sr=1-4&keywords=prelude+depo+headlights[/ame]

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
US of A

i got these with HID and they are amazing.
Yeah - thanks Turbo I just love the look of them - trouble is Amazon won't ship them to Australia; and in any case you guys drive on the wrong :)laugh:) side of the road - so the beam pattern can dazzle other drivers downunder.

Cheers

Steve

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah - thanks Turbo I just love the look of them - trouble is Amazon won't ship them to Australia; and in any case you guys drive on the wrong :)laugh:) side of the road - so the beam pattern can dazzle other drivers downunder.

Cheers

Steve
really? i thought for headlights it doesnt matter. i use 6k hid with and the out put is great. not good as oem s2000 or tsx but pretty damn close. sorry to hear they dont ship to australia. maybe try order from depo light?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts