Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, My 90 still doesn't want to run guys. It has spark, fuel pressure, but it just doesnt want to wake up. Even with starter fluid I cant get a sound out of it... I honestly dont know what it could be... and my dad wants to tow it in gear to try to get it to start tomorrow and im not really sure how i feel about that... Idk guy... if you have any suggestions at all i need them fast. It only throws a code after cranking for several seconds. 3 long flashes. one quick one. Heres a list of things ive checked already.

ECU
Ignitor
Dizzy
Plugs
Injectors
Tank
Fuel

I just dont want my dads plan to ruin my baby :p

·
Registered
60 Posts
Well, My 90 still doesn't want to run guys. It has spark, fuel pressure, but it just doesnt want to wake up. Even with starter fluid I cant get a sound out of it... I honestly dont know what it could be... and my dad wants to tow it in gear to try to get it to start tomorrow and im not really sure how i feel about that... Idk guy... if you have any suggestions at all i need them fast. It only throws a code after cranking for several seconds. 3 long flashes. one quick one. Heres a list of things ive checked already.

ECU
Ignitor
Dizzy
Plugs
Injectors
Tank
Fuel

I just dont want my dads plan to ruin my baby :p
How many miles are on it? I'd pop that valve cover off and take a look and make sure the timing belt is alright.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts