Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
_
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bet this could potentially look pretty cool. i know there would be minimal to negative room in there... but i also know ikea makes 12V strip lights that are pretty slim. no, i'm not saying install home-lighting on the business end of your vehicle, but some kind of job to make it work.

so, anyone ever heard/seen of this before?

·
Danny D's second in Command
4,157 Posts
i think they would look fugly

·
Premium Member
3,935 Posts
i bet this could potentially look pretty cool. i know there would be minimal to negative room in there... but i also know ikea makes 12V strip lights that are pretty slim. no, i'm not saying install home-lighting on the business end of your vehicle, but some kind of job to make it work.

so, anyone ever heard/seen of this before?
I've actually seen the set up on a prelude a few years before I got my lude.
My mechanic was asked to install chasing led strips that changed the patterns in the holes on the lip. They looked like kit from night rider threw up all over the front of the car.lol It was the tackiest thing I've seen done.

I haven't seen fog lights or functional lights just showy lights.

·
_
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah. i was just talking about showy, more than functional. cus that'd be a hard place to get them to position and stuff.... i was hoping to get a pic or something of the lights showing through that hole...

just wondering.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Sounds interesting. An led strip in the openings, might give it that new Audi look.

·
Danny D's second in Command
4,157 Posts
i doubt it, it would just look like a car with a bodykit with neon.
really . i have a greddy lip and im not hating but i just really dont think it will go well

·
_
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
duly noted...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts