Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://gallery.mac.com/asterrell#gallery
^^-- Gallery home with comments can look around for pictures leading to the resurrection of "Daphne"

Can see my garage for details on whats inside and whats coming up before summer hits 2008.

------

New Update: March 28, 2008
Later posts will include pix as I go along
First Top Mount Intake Manifold for the H22

sitting on oem 5th gen runners...will have updated pix soon with new TB and sitting on my already fitted HUGE ported runner setup

From a different angle

Can see inside, doesn't look like much but has been SERIOUS designs on this baby

Will fit 82mm TB matching black :)

-----
Now what else have I been working on lately? For those who read a lil ways back, had repainted front of the car and changed to OEM style CF hood from Seibon, well first week while driving took some heavy damage in a parking lot to both fenders, the passenger side is fine was able to buff out the scratches and fill in the keying on the window very well with some epoxy my father had from work. Now, both fenders and bumper ALIGN PERFECTLY, there is no sagging:

Check out how perfect that sits!

Hammered out dent, sanded, got bumper seated

-----

Got some new toys also for Daphne

rear deck pleasantries

door toys

new capacitor for ignition interference

---
Later posts to include previous pix and finalized project work

·
Banned
1,698 Posts
k

·
8====D ---> ( | ) = win
1,663 Posts
hmmm ibtl

·
8====D ---> ( | ) = win
1,663 Posts
^^^ hahaa

Well.... just saying. I see you edited your original post
Now that I can see pics, I retract my last comment :)
Looks good.

·
Premium Member
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^ hahaa

Well.... just saying. I see you edited your original post
Now that I can see pics, I retract my last comment :)
Looks good.
pfft :p was trying to get the .mac service to let me host pix through there got it going, just had to do alot of nit picky work BUT it works!

·
Banned
1,698 Posts
looks good man

·
Premium Member
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Interior Pix March 28, 2008

s7 gauges

Zoomed in

Center

My apologies was learning how to use 3200 ISO on this new camera and how to tone it down a bit, but you get the picture

·
Premium Member
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What gauges are those? They look really good. I would like to look into them. Oh and nice job on the body work by the way.
they are the s7's

·
Premium Member
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
switch out of a friends jet that was being stripped at ellington field here. It toggles bottom green leds at the foot boards

·
BAN ALL MODS!!!
2,149 Posts
Looks really nice! Do the pictures just make it seem that bright? I saw you said you were playing around with your camera.

·
Premium Member
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea, i got the hang of it for the most part, ill take new ones when I finish the rest of this body work and move it to another bay to start taking the head out

·
Lude needs a Diet!
813 Posts
Well...due to recent other posts I would say it has something to do with that HHO stuff. If i remotely understood anything else going on in that thread I may be able to tell you which part it was...but I'm still trying to read past the 70 mpg s2k thing...just can't seem to get my mouth closed tho lol

1 - 20 of 66 Posts