Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just had these put on my lude about 3 months ago and so far ive no complaints. they are quiet and make no road noise and grip like a mother f*****! i took it out to a canyon road course and they gripped the road really hard and didnt squeal at all. i need to slow my roll cuz ive heard they wear out fast if you are always pushing it on the corners so i'll just take it easy from now. overall great tires!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
i just had these put on my lude about 3 months ago and so far ive no complaints. they are quiet and make no road noise and grip like a mother f*****! i took it out to a canyon road course and they gripped the road really hard and didnt squeal at all. i need to slow my roll cuz ive heard they wear out fast if you are always pushing it on the corners so i'll just take it easy from now. overall great tires!!!
Got the Ventus Evo V12's on my G35 rite before winter last year. Very Quiet, and ride nice for being a 40 series. Grip seems good so far. They held air well, and resisted flat spotting considering winter storage. So far I'm happy with them.
yes i find them to be very good. strong sidewall. Great grip

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just bought these tires for my 1990 accord with jdm h22 swap. They handle pretty well and are quiet. I'm happy with my purchase.

·
Registered
10,750 Posts
I've run these on my road wheels for a while now.
They are OK. Nothing more.
Compared to the Hankook RS2 for example...
Nowhere near the amounts of grip and far more noise even at even moderate cornering speeds.

For the price they are perfectly acceptable.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I actually just bought a set of these for my accord wagon. I expect to have them mounted this month. The reviews that I've read around the web place this tire as one of the best performing "moderately priced" tires, so I'm anxious to see if it lives up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts