Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, a lot of times when people ask what kind of headlights to buy, they wonder about getting the ones with the halos. well, to help you choose, i'll show you pictures of what they look like.

I rarely turn mine on, but i don't think that they look that bad.
I also got new pics with my spoiler and new uc kit. I know that a lot of you don't like those things, but there are a few who do, and at least my spoiler isn't 3 feet in the air. lol

·
Registered
472 Posts
I kind of like them. I mean they're nothing like beamer halos; but that's apples & oranges we're talking about. Looks good bro:smilejap: .

·
Registered
758 Posts
I really like the headlights! Where did you get them?

The double-decker wing is a little much...but that's not what this is about.

·
Registered
121 Posts
ive been thinking of gettin some of these off ebay...just wondering what kind of bulbs are you using in them. I dont want to burn up anything in my car and didnt know what bulbs to use with them

·
Registered
415 Posts
nice car dude.. i like the whole settup all though i'm not into those wings but looks good on the car. oh and headlight look good also.

·
DCOE45Z
2,946 Posts
fuck man, body is super clean-lovin' the black paintjob...take some pics during the day though :)

but damnnnnnn i hate choppin' on fellow 2g'ers but JESUS spoilers X2!!!!!????
WHY???

what kind of kit is that too

thats what im talking about :)

you should defintly come for a cruze up to alberta, my family used to drive down to spokane/montana for vacation a few years back...no reason why a rebuilt A20 can't handle an 8 hour drive!

·
Registered
771 Posts
IDTrav said:
fuck man, body is super clean-lovin' the black paintjob...take some pics during the day though :)

but damnnnnnn i hate choppin' on fellow 2g'ers but JESUS spoilers X2!!!!!????
WHY???

what kind of kit is that too
kinda looks nice on his car Trav i think wings look decent on 2nd gens with there large trunk platforms , i'm not just saying that cause my wing has been rotting off the car since the the end of 2003:)

·
Registered
472 Posts
InjectionIsBetter said:
Wonder if 3gen accord halo lights would work... see them on ebay all the time.
Mad props to ya.
^ Most definitely. Those lights on ebay for 3gs will fit like 50 different cars or more. They just dont put the years 85-87 in the search.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
well, everybody has different opinions about the wing. i just think that the rear end of the car looks too flat without it, and i'm not too fond of the single wings or the ones that stick way high up. if i were to get another one instead i would have gone with the supra type (only not as big). oh well if everybody had the same taste, then tuning, modifying, etc, and life in general would be boring. any headlights that are that size (6x8???) will work. the ones that i got actually had a listing on ebay for a jeep. just look at the pics of the back of the lights, and see if the harness lookes like it will fit. looks kinda like | _ | where it plugs in. the lights that came with it were some xenon h4s, and the halos just have a ground and power wire, (i hooked mine to a switch) and it barely draws. it's no worse than your dome light, probly even draws less. my uc kit is from ebay, i don't know the brand, but they are flexible LED tubes so they won't break like neons or any other led that you get. they're pretty sweet for those of you that like 'em. Thanks for all the comments and feedback guys.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I bought the blue glass ones off ebay with the blue LED's and they look sweet at night. But a word to the wise. Here in MT if your caught with them its illegal. If your caught with them on and driving with them its a Felony. So be cautious.

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
fix your front plate, and your car will be a-okay with me.

i like the headlights.. they stand out so much that they even look chopped, but it's unique.

nice looking paint/body on that 2g also. :emthup:

·
Registered
213 Posts
snowboarderdude322 said:
I also got new pics with my spoiler and new uc kit. I know that a lot of you don't like those things, but there are a few who do, and at least my spoiler isn't 3 feet in the air. lol

i like that thing. maby its because some guys call me and my car ricey, but i dont care

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanx guys. yeah, i got in a fender bender a couple of weeks ago and haven't gotten around to drillin a new hole for the liscence plate. i got my bumper back on though so that it's not sagging down like it was.

·
OILCOUNTRYMODERATOR
1,750 Posts
id say if you took off the lip on the trunk the other spoiler might look a little more umm less "rice" for lack of a better term

1 - 20 of 21 Posts