Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been researching and looking around for these lately and have come to quite a few dead ends in my searches...

Does anyone know anything relative to replaceing the h23 rods bolts??
1. Where could i find replacement bolts?
2. Upgraded aftermarket or OEM?? ARP maybe????
3. Would replacing the rods with bolts be the best way????? ive looked at the rods themselves and this seems unlikely but it may be most affordable to go this route possibly

Im only steps away from matching my H23 rods to a set of b18c5 pistons for my current build however this rod bolt situation has me stumped

Well any help or assistance would be appreciated :) thanks for any replies!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Is this in a 3rd gen Prelude you're doing this? So you're taking H23 parts, matching them with B18 pistons, in what engine? And you're simply asking where to find rod bolts?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is this in a 3rd gen Prelude you're doing this? So you're taking H23 parts, matching them with B18 pistons, in what engine? And you're simply asking where to find rod bolts?
Thats the jist of it! building up a bare b20 block but kinda worried about a few of my rod bolts having some stretch in them

·
Premium Member
16,865 Posts
Ive been researching and looking around for these lately and have come to quite a few dead ends in my searches...

Does anyone know anything relative to replaceing the h23 rods bolts??
1. Where could i find replacement bolts?
2. Upgraded aftermarket or OEM?? ARP maybe????
3. Would replacing the rods with bolts be the best way????? ive looked at the rods themselves and this seems unlikely but it may be most affordable to go this route possibly

Im only steps away from matching my H23 rods to a set of b18c5 pistons for my current build however this rod bolt situation has me stumped

Well any help or assistance would be appreciated :) thanks for any replies!
Here is some information about the H22/23 rod bolts.
Thread: http://www.preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326053 - Post#15

the rod bolts are not of any worry with our motors only revving to stock redline Hell, they arent even much worry revving a little above 8000.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts