Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MISC H23 Parts for cheap

$30 - OEM USDM H23 Exhuast Manifold
$50 - OEM USDM Complete Intake with lower resonater and sensors/valves.
$10 - H22/H23 Oil Pan gasket (BRAND NEW)
$25 - JDM Head light harness plugs (H1/H4 bulbs included)
$35 - OEM SI Spoiler (Painted black, non LED brake light style)
2 for $5 - OEM Corner light harness plugs (Have about 5-7 of these)
$40 - Left USDM Headlight without corner light
$45 - Right USDM Headlight with corner light and bulb
$80 - L AND R OEM USDM Headlights w/ corner lights and the bulbs
$20 - 94-96 style Passenger side Grille (painted canyon silver)
$25 - OEM USDM H23 Exhuast Manifold Downpipe (Lower pipes both dented, doesn't affect sound nor performance)
$20 - H23 Valve Cover w/ Oil Cap
$35 - 92 si oem springs (all four)
$50 - 1pc stanley jdm headlight passenger (chipped on the very outer corner and was painted black, in great condition otherwise!!!!)
$50 - H23 Intake Manifold (Missing a few sensors) Great Condition otherwise!!

PICTURES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!!! ALL ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS OF RECEIVING PAYMENT VIA 3 DAY USPS PRIORITY!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know there are a few heavy parts listed here but I am willing to pay 1/3 of the shipping price of heavy items(block, header, dp, head, etc) because if these aren't sold they are going into the trash!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
in an earlier post you were talking about rebuilding the bottom end

did you ever get to that or did you just decide to go H22

thanks

Devin

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
in an earlier post you were talking about rebuilding the bottom end

did you ever get to that or did you just decide to go H22

thanks

Devin
I ended up going with the h22 swap, all pm's have been replied. thanks.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alternator and distributor no longer for sale, they will be re-used for my swap thanks!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NGK plug wires are sold, it is not possible to get a undented down-pipe because it's all I have (damn low ass car)

The crank is still in the block so I have no clue, it will be pulled if I get a serious inquiry about it.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Is the head in perfect working order?

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hard far as I know cosmetically and from when it was running.. just had some valve ticking so I am guessing it needs a valve job before being pulled.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump updated the list. I am picking up my H23 motor from the shop in a few hours so I'll be doing mass updates on this list as I pull parts and verify the condition before posting them up.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just started pulling apart the motor today, request any part, bolt, nut, sensor, that you may need.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Available but no idea on the condition, currently pulling off the head as we speak but ran into some locked bolts so I won't be able to get pictures and speak about the condition till it's off. I'll let you know :)

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
About 70% of these parts will be listed on ebay within the next 2 weeks so catch them while you can once i start the last price drops before then.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump, I plan to add pictures of most of the items listed above tonight.. keep an eye out and also price drops.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes I do,

I need these things gone. I totalled my car and need money to repair it!!! Buy this stuff!!!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Removed all motor parts because the motor is pending as a whole, if this deal falls through i'll part the sucker out and have every part listed here with a price. Hopefully I can get some pictures if I have enough time between classes, other than that a few price drops on the items listed above come buy!!! lol

1 - 20 of 36 Posts