Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang I got a 1992 Prelude Si that i've been rebuilding and I recently started to get oil in my cylinders. Story goes I rebuild the entire bottom end and then had to trouble shoot a timing issue. Compression tested all 4 cylinders and ech read out around 150. Then once I started running it for break in I still had some issues on timing I was trouble shooting when I noticed she was leaking oil from the head gasket. Decided to get the Head decked and ordered a Felpro head gasket thinking that would be the end of it. Got her up and running a couple of days ago and she decided she wanted to become a 2 stroke engine instead. First thinking I was running rich instead of burning oil I tried to trouble shoot that. Well today I pulled the plugs and cylinders 2-4 had so much oil on top of the cylinders the US army tried to steal my car to "liberate it" I just did the valve seal and I just replaced the plug seals under the valves but Maybe those weren't the best quality seals to begin with or I put in my used plug seals by mistake. I figure since shes holding compression it can't be the oil rings (I mean I doubt i'm so unlucky I messed up 3\4) maybe I accidentily put in my old plug seals? could My valves just be worn out and need replaced? Any thoughts?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts