Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can somone please give me a detailed legitimate write up on eveery part needed for an h22a4(sh) over to a h22a( non atts) i desperately need to know this before i start:smilejap:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im confused, the motor i have is an h22a4 mated to an sh tranny with atts:wzbigcry: i want to get rid of atts in my sh some stuff i read said just a tailshaft mounting piece needs to be fabricated some stuff said other mods....can i just get an h22a(non atts) and "stick"lol, it in with of course the odb harness conv....:jehon::dontgetit:

·
Registered
401 Posts
im confused, the motor i have is an h22a4 mated to an sh tranny with atts:wzbigcry: i want to get rid of atts in my sh some stuff i read said just a tailshaft mounting piece needs to be fabricated some stuff said other mods....can i just get an h22a(non atts) and "stick"lol, it in with of course the odb harness conv....:jehon::dontgetit:
I also had a Type SH, to get rid of my ATTS all i had to do was purchase a base tranny and take it to my local performance shop where they made a small adapter plate for the intermediate shaft and removed the atts box. There no need in swapping the whole motor, Just the tranny

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also had a Type SH, to get rid of my ATTS all i had to do was purchase a base tranny and take it to my local performance shop where they made a small adapter plate for the intermediate shaft and removed the atts box. There no need in swapping the whole motor, Just the tranny
well my motor is junk ne way smokes like crazy but i failed to mention that this is the reason im doin the swap cuz it already needs a new motor. but what about obdII to obdI conv harness cuz i will go jdm and its usdm i just need it to pass emissions

1 - 6 of 6 Posts