Honda Prelude Forum banner

H22A4 Part out(wont let me put in for sale)

2K views 44 replies 31 participants last post by  StangBanger 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a full H22A4 to part out but I cant put it in the for sale section because i only have 18 post(DUMB) i bought this motor and decided i wanted to go another route. What should i do post a bunch of stupid post so that i can make the limit so that i can list my stuff for sale this seems pointless.

REASON FOR POSTING

CALM DOWN. I did not put this here to sell or i would have included pictures,prices,specs. I was trying to go about this in a way of figuring out what i am supposed to do. I have been a member for almost 2 years now and have bought items from others on here. Its not like I made this account to just sell. I, unlike others, dont feel its necessary to post in every thread giving my two cents/ upping my count. I check this forum everyday and love the write ups and information that I can obtain from the knowledgable people here. I can see there is a slight bit of anger from other people just trying to sell. I could just put it on craigslist but i wanted to help out other members. I WANTED TO CUT YOU GUYS SOME KILLER DEALS ON PARTS but if you want to be immature about it then i guess that is your right. I dont need the money, so dont give me crap bout how I did this just to get it sold and watch the pm's flow in because i'm fine with just leaving it sit

#5 ·
Put it on craigslist...

IBTL

BTW, your thread SUCKS because you didn't list a price or location. So you failed and now your thread will get locked.

#6 ·
1. there's a reason for the 100 post count rule.
2. no pics, no price, no nothing, this thread failes.
3. you decided to make a for sale thread regardless and halfway you contradict yourself by saying this thread is pointless? smart.
4. just pure, lol.

good luck with the sale anyway..

#9 ·
I've said IBTL AT LEAST 100x on this forum, of course, there are more lame threads on here than I count so I could say it much more. :xloc:

#20 · (Edited)
I have a full H22A4 to part out but I cant put it in the for sale section because i only have 18 post(DUMB) i bought this motor and decided i wanted to go another route. What should i do post a bunch of stupid post so that i can make the limit so that i can list my stuff for sale this seems pointless.
No, you're dumb for ignoring the rules that were established by the administrator of PP.com. Now, if you would like to call hondaprelude88 dumb, by all means, please utilize our private messaging system and inform him of his apparent stupidity. I'm sure he'll lower the post count prerequisite just for you.

I'll be kind and answer your question. No, you should avoid writing any more posts, because you will pollute this great community more than you have already done. Please allow me to provide you with a link to send a private message to our site administrator.

Link

You should say the following to ensure optimal results:

Dear hondaprelude88,

I realize I joined your site with intent to defraud the loyal members of your Prelude enthusiast community. I am sorry for trying to defeat the rules by which other members abide. Please accept my apology and consider this message as a request to have my account deleted from PreludePower.com.

Sincerely,

needaprelude

#23 ·
lol^

#24 ·
Why do people think they are too important to follow the rules. I waited my 100 posts so I could sell. This is the 2nd person recently who did this. It really is starting to piss me off. I am in the market for an H22A4 but I won't buy it from you. If you don't think this rule is important what makes me think you'll follow a good code of business ethics.

In Before The Lock....... or ban, it's your call.

#25 ·
These threads need to be deleted, not locked. They create these threads because they'll get the word out they have something for sale and sit back and watch the PMs flow in. If the thread is only locked, then people looking for those items can still PM the seller.

It's dishonest bullshit.

#28 · (Edited)
CALM DOWN. I did not put this here to sell or i would have included pictures,prices,specs. I was trying to go about this in a way of figuring out what i am supposed to do. I have been a member for almost 2 years now and have bought items from others on here. Its not like I made this account to just sell. I, unlike others, dont feel its necessary to post in every thread giving my two cents/ upping my count. I check this forum everyday and love the write ups and information that I can obtain from the knowledgable people here. I can see there is a slight bit of anger from other people just trying to sell. I could just put it on craigslist but i wanted to help out other members. I WANTED TO CUT YOU GUYS SOME KILLER DEALS ON PARTS but if you want to be immature about it then i guess that is your right. I dont need the money, so dont give me crap bout how I did this just to get it sold and watch the pm's flow in.

#32 ·
You are missing the point, if you want to help out the community post helpful info based on your experiences. That is what this site is about giving people helpful info and learning while you are at it. I find it hard to believe you couldn't contribute some helpful advice to the community.

I'm not mad that you are trying to help, I'm mad that you know the rules and still choose to ignore them. Read the forums and offer good advice when you have it. No one wants you to post useless crap but you can still contribute your knowledge.

Just do it right, get 100 posts then put your engine in the for sale thread. You will get a lot more respect if you respect the rules.

#29 ·
I understood where you were coming from.. since yeah almost 2 years of being a member.

What do do would be answer people's questions. I don't tend to just up my post count, which should be apparent since I've been a member since june of 06, and have less than 600 posts..some people do that much posting in a month.. I'm sure you can find someone asking questions you have an answer to.

Congrats on not needing the money right now, by the way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.