Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright guys I know this euro R thing is getting big.. Many ppl say that it outperfoms the Skunk 2 Manifold hands down so my question is will the stock Euro r manifold with the Euro R Injectors fuel rail and tb bolt right onto the USDM h22a4 head and work with out any problems. I know that you need the IAC adaptor plate.. ANd hopefully in this case that would be it. I already read the right up by 2.2l.. Again i am lookin at using all euro r parts. Injectors / fuel rail and Tb will not be from the usdm head.

M

·
0 Posts
are you gonna get a Euro R ecu or have your ecu modded to compensate for the fuel and air changes that have to be made so this thing will actually run properly?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Mikeyslude said:
are you gonna get a Euro R ecu or have your ecu modded to compensate for the fuel and air changes that have to be made so this thing will actually run properly?
damn i forgot all about that.. I know that i am not going to have the money for the ecu.. This set up is for my 01 sh. In that case I should just use the stock h22a4 injectors then right?

does anyone know how many cc's the stock h22a4 injectors are compared to the Jdm Euro R injectors. ALso anyone know the flow rate(CFM'S) of the euro r manifold vs the USdm h22a4 manifold?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
TopEndLude said:
USDM 290cc JDM330cc
Can't help you with the flow rates though
Thanks man. much appreciated.

2.2 L I need you to chime in with some input.. And why doenst the stock usdm fuel rail work with the euro r mani

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mikeyslude said:
In this case I could use a stand alone program or a vafc right.. I know that the vafc are not at all the best way to go but at this time i am a little tight on cash so that would be the cheapest way for me.

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
fastkill said:
In this case I could use a stand alone program or a vafc right.. I know that the vafc are not at all the best way to go but at this time i am a little tight on cash so that would be the cheapest way for me.
if you can buy vafc then you can get a chipped obdI ecu

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TopEndLude said:
if you can buy vafc then you can get a chipped obdI ecu
but then what happens to my atts. If I start messing with all that then i am going to loose functionality of the atts right? Also my car is still under full factory warrantee so i can't really afford to go all out and screw that up.. I want to keep it as close to stock as possible and use all oem parts if i can. thats kinda why i am really cautious with what i do to the car. If it wasn't for the warrantee i wouldn't worry so much.. Then with all that stuff comes dyno sessions and tuning. thats mad money to

1 - 8 of 8 Posts