Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watsup everyone ✌ Like the title says, trying to find an h22a4 bare block. Had no idea it would be so hard to find one when I bought the car, but it is what it is. Lmk if y'all wanna do business 👍 cheers guys

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yo man i have one just sitting i haven’t gotten around to rebuilding yet. 220xxx miles, everything is good except there’s one valve that looks like it’s been waiting to drop 😅 but my plan was to rebuild the head and throw it back on bc the block is dialed. but i have an H23a that i’ll just stick with and rebuild if you really want it man lmk ✌🏼

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yo man i have one just sitting i haven’t gotten around to rebuilding yet. 220xxx miles, everything is good except there’s one valve that looks like it’s been waiting to drop 😅 but my plan was to rebuild the head and throw it back on bc the block is dialed. but i have an H23a that i’ll just stick with and rebuild if you really want it man lmk ✌🏼
hey bro! thanks for getting back to me (y) I actually just picked up one from a junkyard this morning, but I'd still like to buy yours for a backup. lmk how much you'd like for her and I'll see if I can convince the wife that we need another 🤣

cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts