Honda Prelude Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Very nice.......what you did with shifter cable??.......how much for the cable harness....thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
how to post pics maybe i'm stupid but shit tell me to share pic in a pos

·
Registered
14 Posts
mine is almost ready too

What you think about the shaved side.......looks more like a 5 gen

·
Registered
183 Posts
Yeah I only got 3. Great news. :) I got my baby fired up today. To my amazment I had no errors on my wiring. I warn you all now... That ground that goes on the thermostat housing. DON'T FORGET ABOUT IT! wow I overlooked the problem. started testing stuff. then finally grounded that and I got fire :D. another day and i will feel this baby ROAR!!!
I had the same problem when I did my H23 swap in my Accord.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am doing my swap soon and I have a few questions if you could message me or respond on the post I am just wondering about the old innovative mounts I have them and I was told I would need to shave some frame for clearance for crank pulley? Does anyone have any idea about this?

·
Premium Member
16,987 Posts
I am doing my swap soon and I have a few questions if you could message me or respond on the post I am just wondering about the old innovative mounts I have them and I was told I would need to shave some frame for clearance for crank pulley? Does anyone have any idea about this?
Throw those mounts away, they are trash.

My H22 kit is what you want, I was contracted to fix the innovative H22 swap kit and even after we fixed it, you still could not run powersteerng or AC due too the poor design.

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread Rim Synthetic rubber

Wheel Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Tread

Automotive tire Water Asphalt Road surface Motor vehicle

This is the current innovative kit. And I sold my kit too a customer who owned this.
He practically gave away his old kit.

Do not think you can fix this kit, it needs to be redesigned and the only way to avoid the issues your seeing here is basically get my kit the original 2nd gen H22 kit - AZ Race/ Now 1FunRyd Performance swap kit - www.1funryd.com

Here is my kit:

Wood Tool Auto part Hardwood Carmine

Attachments

21 - 34 of 34 Posts