Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone, im pretty new here but i just reminded myself of a little race i had a while back. it was like last october, but i remember it clearly and by the end you will know why. so here it is...im riding down i264 on my way to see about entering school(college) and im cruising at about 75. then i just happen to look in my rear view and i see this 4th gen all on my ass. so i let him ride it for a while because of traffic and i saw him hit it to try and pass. i let him get to my door and i down shifted to 4th and broke out. i started pullin and then i got to about 110-115 and was coming over the hill and just my luck mr "i got your ass now" is sitting on the shoulder. so i brake hard, i mean really hard. but it was too late, i looked down and was still doig like 100. i moved over to try to go with the flow of traffic, but my dumb ass forgot i was in my lude. which by the way stands WAY out from the rest. all in all he got both of us and when we went to court i found that he got stopped at 95 and he got me at 98. the whole time i was in jail i had bragging rights though. moral of the story is...someone rides your ass in the middle of the day, let him ride

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, im getting my associates in computer electronics. oh yeah, i smoked him alright. then 12 smoked me. but its all good, a lesson learned.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, county sucked. but it wasnt my first time so i knew what to expect. and yeah, we did get in some deep ish. but with every action theres a consiquence. some good some bad. good thing that was the only bad one.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
prolly both. in that order. that is my one and only speeding ticket too. i guess you can say when i mess up its pretty bad

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
wow that sucks, but good job none the less. and good luck w/ school

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
11,000 Posts
Another reason street racing is stupid...

At least do it when there are no other cars in sight and no hills or medians that a trooper may be sitting waiting to F you.

·
Test PipE MasTeR
1,488 Posts
nice race bro but cops r dicks u should've tried to elude him in a prelude LOL....jus playin kid but that sux that that happened to u bro

·
Registered
123 Posts
JLude said:
..At least do it when there are no other cars in sight and no hills or medians that a trooper may be sitting waiting to F you.
^^ agreed!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah i feel everyones opinion about this race. takes notes on what not to do and when not to do it. i was 43 over in the middle of the day in a hilly area. DO NOT DO THIS...keep it safe and take it how i took it. learn from my mistake people and stay out of trouble. it broke my heart to see my baby get towed away. dont let it happen to you

1 - 16 of 16 Posts