Honda Prelude Forum banner

141 - 159 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
Just a heads up STARTING TODAY 11-20-2018

PLM is having Black Friday Sale starting today until Cyber Monday! 35% off all products STOREWIDE with free shipping to the lower 48 states! So if you are looking for a deal on a PLM header, there you go

this is for instock items only while supplies last

Use code at checkout: BF35MS

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
Just a heads up STARTING TODAY 11-20-2018 - the end of 11-26-2018

PLM is having Black Friday Sale starting today until Cyber Monday! 35% off all products STOREWIDE with free shipping to the lower 48 states! So if you are looking for a deal on a PLM header, there you go

Use code at checkout: BF35MS

·
Registered
7 Posts
any idea what the clearance will be like on a h22a? I have a stainless steel oil pan from the accord so I'm not sure about the fitment..

·
Registered
3 Posts
@subliminalitr Hi do you still have the vibrant style header? Do you also sell test pipes that would bolt directly to my Apexi WS2? i'd like a header/testpipe combog to be bolt on with no welding if possible.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
Just a heads up ,

PLM is having Black Friday Sale starting FRIDAY until Cyber Monday! 30% off all products STOREWIDE with free shipping to the lower 48 states! So if you are looking for a deal on a PLM header, there you go

Use code at checkout: BF30MS

·
Registered
3 Posts
@subliminalitr see my message above. Is that combo possible? Vibrant style header w/ a test pipe. No welding. this is for a base prelude.

Just a heads up ,

PLM is having Black Friday Sale starting FRIDAY until Cyber Monday! 30% off all products STOREWIDE with free shipping to the lower 48 states! So if you are looking for a deal on a PLM header, there you go

Use code at checkout: BF30MS

141 - 159 of 159 Posts