Honda Prelude Forum banner

341 - 358 of 358 Posts

·
Rep me if you hate my ass
4,321 Posts
I got my mounts on Friday. They're awesome. Thanks to AZ Race and Sean for all the buttfuckin' and hard work that made this possible. I'm really happy with all of the progress that has been made so far, and I know that this is just the beginning.

I'd also like to thank everybody who got in on this 'cause without people committing to buy this stuff, this whole project never would have gotten off the ground. You fuckin' rule, guys.

--J

·
Premium Member
16,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #346
I got my mounts on Friday. They're awesome. Thanks to AZ Race and Sean for all the buttfuckin' and hard work that made this possible. I'm really happy with all of the progress that has been made so far, and I know that this is just the beginning.

I'd also like to thank everybody who got in on this 'cause without people committing to buy this stuff, this whole project never would have gotten off the ground. You fuckin' rule, guys.

--J
Your welcome, and make sure to keep an eye out for the rest of the project. We are not done yet.:)

Originally posted by Nsomnia - got my mounts today. damn there nice
I told all of you that you will like them!!!:)

Now stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!

H22 Project Manager,
Sean

·
Premium Member
16,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #348
man I hope mine come soon, all my buddies are telling me I got screwed and I want to prove them wrong!!!
What do they mean by "got screwed"???

Did they ever buy a set of AZ mounts? And did they buy it from me?

I don't understand this statement you just made?

·
PP.com AdIk ;)
339 Posts
My swap is done, the car will be on the road today!! finnaly!!
I will post all the issues that I had during the swap soon... like Power Stering... without a custom braket... forget about it!! It knok on the headlight housing when you push the gas... oil pan... omfg 2 damn low... not a joke!! But its part of the game!! ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Its not that I think Im not going to get them, I have full confidence in AZ race, my friends are just unbelievers. Its got nothing to do with you Sean, nothing short of me hitting them over the head with the mounts will make them change their minds.

·
Registered
608 Posts
thats how my friends were but since i seen my fellow brotherens start getting there mounts i`m like damn my mounts are on the way

·
Premium Member
16,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #354
Its not that I think Im not going to get them, I have full confidence in AZ race, my friends are just unbelievers. Its got nothing to do with you Sean, nothing short of me hitting them over the head with the mounts will make them change their minds.
Don't worry bro, you will get your mounts, and then you will drop your H22 into the lude and then they will drop their mouths to the ground and you will have to decide whether to step on their tongues or help them pick it back up and say "i told you sooooooooo"!!!! And then get back into your H22 powered Lude and enjoy your new found Love!!!!:turn:

Sean

·
Premium Member
16,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #356
341 - 358 of 358 Posts