1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
PIKCHAZ OF THE ACCORD!!! :argh:

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Thank you Nus. I've been trying to convince a buddy of mine for some time to swap in a ODBI H22a in his CD7 and he'd been on the fence about it for sometime. I just showed him your vids and he wants to do it.

Great kills btw

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
why was he on the fence about it?! Too much work? Money?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you Nus. I've been trying to convince a buddy of mine for some time to swap in a ODBI H22a in his CD7 and he'd been on the fence about it for sometime. I just showed him your vids and he wants to do it.

Great kills btw
Thanks man. Mine's got built head; Pro2 cams. You gotta wake it up once you drop it in, and it'll be fast... :D

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
OH MY GEEZ!!! :wow:

vewy vewy nice :alonehappy:

·
Registered
185 Posts
I love your accord man, my buddy had one witha h22a swap he sold it and got a 04 TSX, he regrets about it. keep everything old school, no need for K24, H belongs in Preludes/accord K belongs in RSX/TSX, but thats just my opinoin. :):thumbs:

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you can afford it go with the TSX motor, you wont regret it. Try to get a 06 up swap.
Yup. If I'm gonna do it, the only K I want is the K24A2. Yup, I read that the 06+ are better and a bit faster than the old K24A2.

Nice stuff
Thanks bro.

I love your accord man, my buddy had one witha h22a swap he sold it and got a 04 TSX, he regrets about it. keep everything old school, no need for K24, H belongs in Preludes/accord K belongs in RSX/TSX, but thats just my opinoin. :smile::thumbs:
Yeah, still debating. I might just build the bottomend, but reason I want a K24A2 is being different over here I guess, because there's so much Tegs & Civics here with K-Series already. And I'm no where near them anymore due to Hondas new K technology. I would spank them left to right with their B-Series setup.

·
Registered
489 Posts
You're lucky that 100 shot of nos didn't blow the welds on the intake
now me and the mad scientist gotta pull apart the block and replace the piston rings ya fried!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts