Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes, again.

moved to Toronto for 2years to change my life around and went to another college there. all that is done, and now time to fix my beauty and get her up and running again.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
awesome. Glad to hear it.

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
dont really know you but i remember you a bit. welcome back

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
haha yeah its like the ultimate battle of man version machine,.. I think machine has been winning judging from the rate of part outs and people looking to get out of ludes,..

but its us stubborn few whom have enjoyed the prelude expereince for hours and hours without end that feel there is no place like hom

<.<,.. >.>,... -.- ,.. O.O,.. o.o ,.. O.O ,.. 0.0

umm or something

haha

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahaha, i've had my lude for a loooong time.

mine's very unique, one of the few Canadian SEs thats in MINT condition not a spec of rust, leather seats that are as good as new with no tears or cracks due to proper conditioning. only problem is the motor's been dead for almost 3years...

i miss my car :(

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
exactly... and with both CD and Cassette player stock from factory. too bad the internal amplifier is broken and doesn't work :(

·
Rep me if you hate my ass
4,349 Posts
Didn't all B21-equipped Preludes have the CD/tape player combo? Mine's a lowly Si (well, SR) with no ALB, no 4WS, no nothing, and mine came with that CD/tape crap. I didn't think it was all that extraordinary.

--J

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oh really?? i thought the CD/Tape thing was only the SE...

maybe it was an option inthe 91s then.

i had a 1990 SR before with no 4WS or ALB or stuff and had only the tape deck.

·
Rep me if you hate my ass
4,349 Posts
Oh. Yeah, I guess it was an option then.

--J

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
w00t, there's gotta be like 10 SE owner on here by now.

The CD player was a dealer installed option.
My SE has one, but my '90 SR 4WS doesn't (but it has the leather wrapped steering wheel and armrest - my SE doesn't have an armrest.)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts