Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
opened my door today to see a accident report sitting in between my screen door. YUP CAR GOT HIT.

all that needs replaced is the corner light, drivers fender, and the bummper is pretty scraped up.....pictures tomorrw. this is the car from hell lol.

i dont really care i hope i just get a check or maybe a new paint job out of it. haha i should go out there with a hammer and fuck some more stuff up. but ya

·
Registered
28 Posts
dude my car is the best but i got rear ended 3 mos into having it.. finally fixed it... then the other night i was working overnight and one of the drunk valet drivers scratched my car on the bumper.. when i cleaned it i realized he made a small dent on the fender! pisses me off..

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
well i wouldnt do anything more to the car especially since you posted online that you were thinking about it cause then you could get in a LOT of trouble. that sucks that you are getting so much trouble with your car. Mine hasnt been a picnic either the worst part is not having the money to buy the parts.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha i wouldn't do anything. im not that kinda person im very thankful that he told the cops most people wouldn't. but yes im going to have to sprinkle some holy water on this car see if i can get the demon out.

·
Registered
289 Posts
The power of Honda repels you. Begone evil Yugo soul, begone!

·
Registered
696 Posts
haha i wouldn't do anything. im not that kinda person im very thankful that he told the cops most people wouldn't. but yes im going to have to sprinkle some holy water on this car see if i can get the demon out.
"The power of Christ compels you" lol

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well looks like our whole family from xmas got food poisoning. ive been so sick, my g mas in the hospital, i was coughing up blood last night. we have no idea what state my g ma is in cuz EVERYONE in our family is sick and no one can visit her. sucks........

ill get picks up somtime when i dont feel like im going to die.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Jesus dude you have the shittiest luck

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya..... i could share like at least 5 more stories to prove this. only thing that would of made this worse is if that guy wouldn't of reported it.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Oh shat nick.

The fates are bending you over and having at you arent they?

Its like "Minor" panel damage right? The car can still drive fine?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DAMN NICK I hope you and your family gets better soon and then get the lude finished
ya man thanks. i ordered that cat last night and going to pick up a fuel filer and start there with all my problems. hope shit turns around cuz i think ive had more than my share of bad luck the past few months. i haven't gave up yet!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh shat nick.

The fates are bending you over and having at you arent they?

Its like "Minor" panel damage right? The car can still drive fine?
ya its the front fender. corner light and the bumper is pretty scuffed up. part of the fender is over the hood. so im praying its dented or scratched up pretty bad because my hood is the biggest eye sore on my car and i can at least pray i can get a new hood. all in all the damage isnt too bad. i had a chip in my window and it mad that split a little too so i dont know if i could clam that since it already had a chip in it.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
what chip I dont see any chip "cough couch" hint hint :) and let me know man and Ill come up there and help ya next weekend if its not snowing

1 - 20 of 31 Posts