Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if the gsr IM and TB will fit the b21. i came across them in the quad cities craigslist but i cant figure out how to add a link with my mobile internet. thanks.
Posted via Mobile

·
OT ****
1,055 Posts
does anyone know if the gsr IM and TB will fit the b21. i came across them in the quad cities craigslist but i cant figure out how to add a link with my mobile internet. thanks.
Posted via Mobile
i believe the tb just needs one hole drilled out alittle bit and the IM wont fit without mods...someone correct me if im wrong

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
TB will fit with mods read that some where long time ago jus cant remember where and no intake will not fit even with mods runners completely different

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I dont know what size it is sorry but it probly isnt worth the time that is why it hasnt hardly ever been brought up

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Neither just bolt on. The intake manifold is WAY off and wont work for crap on these motors anyway and the throttle body is not worth the trouble of making fit cause you'll run into other issues and you can just get your stock one bored to 62mm by a skilled machinist. So this thread is pointless. Next time search. We covered this in like 2006.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts