Honda Prelude Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Does anyone know any online stores that still sell the whiteline performance rear sway bar 20mm? Or is anyone selling them together with the bushings? Must be able to shio to singapore. Pm me thanks!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Does anyone know any online stores that still sell the whiteline performance rear sway bar 20mm? Or is anyone selling them together with the bushings? Must be able to shio to singapore. Pm me thanks!
They're discontinued. Some people have managed to find NOS from random sites but you're more likely to have luck finding one second hand.

·
Registered
43 Posts
They're discontinued. Some people have managed to find NOS from random sites but you're more likely to have luck finding one second hand.

Haha thanks, surprisingly after searching through more than 30+ websites, i managed to order one from springloaded.com

Since i have already made payment of SGD$350 / £172, hopefully it also means they definitely have instock

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
It doesn't always mean that. :( A lot of websites do drop shipping, meaning they order from a distributor after the customer pays. Combine that with outdated inventory and you get what happened to me, a refund. Good luck though! It is definitely one of the best upgrades for the money.

·
Registered
43 Posts
It doesn't always mean that. :( A lot of websites do drop shipping, meaning they order from a distributor after the customer pays. Combine that with outdated inventory and you get what happened to me, a refund. Good luck though! It is definitely one of the best upgrades for the money.
and the refund was what i got too.. sh*tluck

·
Registered
17 Posts
21 - 29 of 29 Posts