Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guys, I might be persuaded to do the ESP BB Prelude Strut Bars and Tie Bars. Below is the pricing.

I will only start back up with the Strut Bars and Tie Bars if I have a minimum order of 10 bars. If you are 100% interested and want to be on the list please Contact me. Email or PM. Once I get all positions filled or I feel sataisfied I will send Payment details.

Email: [email protected] Much quicker response.

Wait time is same as always 10-12 weeks. However I should be able to get them done in around 8.

Comes standard semi gloss black powder coating with Red decal or choice of color decal. For a little additional check with me I can get them Powder Coated any color.

ESP 2 Point Front Upper Strut Bar $185 Shipped US

ESP 2 Point Rear Upper Strut Bar $175 Shipped US

ESP 4 Point Rear Upper Strut Bar $375 Shipped US or $295 Shipped US unwelded. I would prefer to sell them to you in pieces for the cost of shipping is a lot for large item like this. 4 Point does take up the Trunk space. However it does help out a lot in keeping the chassis ridgid if road racing etc is your goal with the car. Customer who was road racing was able to 3 wheel out of his driveway once installed. A very solid piece.

ESP 2 Point Rear Lower Tie Bar $135 Shipped US

ESP 2 Point Front Lower Tie Bar $135 Shipped US

10 Bars Atleast. Will Stop past 12 Bars.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Am combining both 4th and 5th Gen chassis. Might be doing these within the next month and half so jump in if want a one time hit of these and want on the list!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Guys I am doing the CB Accord Strut Bars Group Buy Taking Orders Now. Will probably Role these into 1 Group Buy. So if you are interested quickest to Email Me ASAP [email protected] AM TAKING ORDERS RIGHT NOW!!! 7/20/16

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ESP 92-01 Prelude 2 Point Solid Front Upper Strut Bar NEW LOOK RECTANGLE... Still keeping square bar this is special option and cost a little more than square bar.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts