Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok... so here goes. I got ties into Metro machine inc. Im friends with the owners son so he will let me make some short shifters if i get plans drawn up. I need someone with a short shifter or experience with them to help me make the plans. Also before i go for the appointment with him i need an estimate on the group buy. All of you should know by now, the more people the less money. SO... who wants to help me make plans and who wants one if they get made? I am going to make them as little costly as possible.

Interested in depending on Price
-SH^ft2^01
-blackpearl1997
-Tzar
-longeeh
-jimd0313
-sasa929
-Shrirag
-frompa
-h22ludesh
-daluder
-97typeshvtec
-another5gen
-twinklude07
-weapon of mass induction

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okm since i know that everyone is going to be worried about the price, what would everyone be ok with? Now dont put something unreasonable cause the less BS i can get the quicker this will get done.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
well the forbidden shifter for a 4th gen is $130.

I dont know tho. around about the 150 mark? to low? to high? i dont know. sounds resonable to me

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
the 4bidden should be on the way at somepoint, asking for people to do test fit or measurements in AZ right now.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Everyone has their hopes up for the Forbidden shifter now. If you had posted this a month ago, you would probably have a LOT more responses.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I'm not planning on making a spectacular one... But I'm just seeing if i can make one if forbidden doesn't come out with one anytime soon.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
yeah the forbidden was suppose to be out long long ago. Just because he is finally getting a test fitment and making it public that doesn't mean that it will be released anytime soon. Yes it would be nice but then again who knows.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
im interested put me down and keep me informed

1 - 20 of 66 Posts