Honda Prelude Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright... search aint workin and prelude3.com didnt give me what i wanted.... They are having a sale on cardomain.com for the ground control coil over kits.. Its like $330 with free shipping. Is this a good deal? Or is whats the word on ground control? Its got the height adjustment and eibach springs.

ok so. the sale only saves me $9... but still free shipping

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CADster said:
i like mine.

yes they are adjustable, and yes they use eibach springs.
Where did you get urs from? How much were they? And how much of a pain in the ass are they?

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
on my friends civic.... he had this little thing he turned then that was it...but that was for stifness....

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i know Ground Control are the best around coilover sleeves but they are indeed expensive. i can't find them no lower then $330-$350. maybe it's time to look into cheaper coilover sleeves like Weapon-R & Skunk 2. just a sugestion.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I have a question about ground control coil overs, but don't think its important enough to start a new thread..

How low should you be able to go with ground control coil overs? The prelude I bought, the previous owner said it had ground control coil overs all the way around...

But the fenders almost hug the 17" tires right now, and I can still lower the car nearly 3.5"!

My friend assumes the guy put some civic springs in it..

The car has a terrible ride, and the guy also said it had aftermarket shocks.. Yet I hit a 1/2" bump in the street and its like hiting a brick wall.. Much stiffer then my friends ep3 civic with NO aftermarket shocks, only slammed to the ground (way lower then my car, his fenders hug his tires and hes running stock 13" wheels!)

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.