Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From my personal experience... The Ti-C demonstrates...
1/ good quality
2/ deep tone(LOUD a little rasp in high rpms (soon to be fixed with a resontor)
3/ comes with all hardware to install, including the silencer
4/ fitment is perfect

Overall I am very happy with my choice with the Ti-C. With its aggressive style and sound it brings out the best in my beast. I have yet to be pulled over with it, but I will warn you, it is not an exhaust for everyone. It is loud, but for those of you looking for a nice catback system and probably a little noise I can def vouch on Greddy's behalf.

Here's a vid after i had it installed... a week after christmas or so...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X08H2QrZ27M

Edited***

I recently installed a 26 in cherrybomb resonator. Here is the clip after the resonator was installed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPdAeHc_vrg

·
Vrooom PSHHHH
6,486 Posts
I had the same one. I liked how it looked, nice angle to it. The burnt tip was a nice touch as well. Too raspy though since it has no resonator, and it was a bit loud for my taste. Definitely not a subtle exhaust, it got me way too much attention from all the wrong people *oink oink*

·
Registered
252 Posts
Yes it is LOUD without the silencer, i have the sameone but am contemplating on getting a different exhaust cause of the loudness and the oink oink attn its gets like what was mentioned above. I love the look and angle the exhaust has but after a while the exhaust annoys me, but is sounds awsome at wot i think. I hardly ever put in the silencer cause it makes it sound like $hit. I would only put it in if i knew i was going to have some drinks, so i wouldn't get alot of attn on the way home. ;-)

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I have this exhaust and I have heard from multiple people that its loud but also "hands down the best exhaust ive ever heard"

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
umm so your opinion is its the best you've ever heard? care to elaborate a bit more??
I said ive heard from people, quotations around something mean that your not the one that actually said it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts