Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the wait is over!!

if you dont know...
http://preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235728

had a little meet with a few peeps around here on friday night.
http://preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237101

FINALLY got a few clips for everyone.
Clips are NOT as good but its still something. make sure you turn up the volume on your speakers.

Clip1
Clip2
Clip3
Clip4

Its been over a few weeks now and the only time i heard my exhaust without ME driving, was last friday and i have to say...
its fycking SWEEET!!! :devil:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
147 Posts
Very nice :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,016 Posts
sounds really good !! I love the sound that greddy makes !! :emthup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,243 Posts
bout time e. Now u gotta post up some WOT clips. try taking off in second then get on it at WOT and i bet u that mother will scream. My apexi sounds lovely everytime i do it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Roy said:
very nice. ill definetly consider the sp2 when i look for an exhaust. i like how its nice and deep and not ricey at all. with the lip kit on your car it looks great. whats the tip diameter?
I do not know the diameter for the tip. I think its 4inch? It covers mostly the lip kit, which makes it look “kind” stock.

2.2L said:
man.....i wanna hear it for real. Not you just putting around
lol.. come up to NYC!!


honda_racing101 said:
Any WOT clips?
uhhhh… what is WOT again???

98silverluder said:
Is that a straight through design?

NO its not straight… its 3 sections piping.


THANKS GUYS!!!
The only thing about this exhaust (for BASE models only) comes with an extension adapter. Its measured 2 inch when the piping is 2.5”. There was thread going on about this. http://preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235504 I am still searching for answers on how to replace this freaking extension piece of shit adapter.
 

·
Preludepower Member
Joined
·
2,656 Posts
Sounds good man.
It's not that loud as i thought it would be...when Lenjaiah pulled up...



I was expecting a loud ass monsterish tone...


To Lenjaiah's defense, it was raining and the roads were slick...plus, where we were filming is notoriously known for drag racing...ehem...which couples to a lot of NYC Po-Po hiding out in the damn [email protected][email protected]#$!! ----Francis Lewis Blvd by St.Francis Prep...NY Luders should know the spot...:devil:
 

·
2ludes 1s2000
Joined
·
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
98silverluder said:
naw, i mean the muffler itself, is it chambered or straight through. probably chambered by the shape of it.
its chamber.

Hprelude5R said:
Sounds like the Evo2 to me. Great stuff. No ricey muffler here. :emthup:
while ur driving, in the car, you will think its kind ricey.. thats what i had in my mind the whole time until Prelude4ws13 drove my car. i was like... yo... thats my exhaust????????????? :shock:

Prelude4ws13 said:
Sounds good man.
It's not that loud as i thought it would be...when Lenjaiah pulled up...



I was expecting a loud ass monsterish tone...


To Lenjaiah's defense, it was raining and the roads were slick...plus, where we were filming is notoriously known for drag racing...ehem...which couples to a lot of NYC Po-Po hiding out in the damn [email protected][email protected]#$!! ----Francis Lewis Blvd by St.Francis Prep...NY Luders should know the spot...:devil:

haha thanks B!
 

·
Preludepower Member
Joined
·
2,656 Posts
No problem, anytime for the local Luders...
Your exhaust wasnt as loud as my first magnaflow...so you can now compare that loudness...
U got some quality shit...nice.

Oh...why dint you freaking stop me from ordering that shiznit at the restauarant? thanks friend. :evil smile:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
708 Posts
i just found out that i dont want the evo2, its too loud for me. but right now i'm stuck between a sp2 and a thermal. i dont know which to pick


which is louder, and which would you get?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Prelude4ws13 said:
No problem, anytime for the local Luders...
Your exhaust wasnt as loud as my first magnaflow...so you can now compare that loudness...
U got some quality shit...nice.

Oh...why dint you freaking stop me from ordering that shiznit at the restauarant? thanks friend. :evil smile:
tell you the truth.. i didnt know what the hell did you order. :turn:

Antonious said:
i just found out that i dont want the evo2, its too loud for me. but right now i'm stuck between a sp2 and a thermal. i dont know which to pick


which is louder, and which would you get?
evo2 is loud. if evo2 was on my list... i would go all out and get the N1 instad. i wouldnt go for thermal cause of $$. From all the research i have done on thermal. i would rather keep my stock exhaust then to get thermal. Why dont you look into WS2. That was one i really wanted but SP2 came around so.. why the fyck not? :jehon:
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top