Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237128&highlight=SP2 <~~~~ sound clips!!

I have to say... its pretty loud but I could control the it whenever i see a damn cop.
pretty deep tone when reving.
now i need..
new header and a CAT.
very satisfy with this exhaust. :emthup:
make me wanna go drive my car right now!!
pictures below are from the beinging to the end.
enjoy!!!
will get a sound clip tomorrow. if it doesnt snow....

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
nice

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
HipHopHeadd
1,339 Posts
I got the same exhaust (got it before it came all stainless though). Love it exept for the huge a$$ tip. I also put in a resonator to lower the sound a bit. But with the huge tip it really echoes (sp?).

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
prylwd said:
Love it exept for the huge a$$ tip. I also put in a resonator to lower the sound a bit. But with the huge tip it really echoes (sp?).
I dont think the tip is huge at all.. its the perfect size, IMO. :emthup:

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Nice!!! looks great man

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Very nice :D

·
Registered
343 Posts
looks nice, good pics too. where you at in NY? im from outside rochester, but go to school in FL, so i actually have hopes of working on my car, whichc is fun.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
sound clip or ban. lol really tho give us a lil sound clip

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Wow, that looks nice! i have a Tsudo stainless steel pipe, its insanely loud, you can hear me from like a mile away. Id love to have that pipe tho, $$?

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
prylwd said:
I got the same exhaust (got it before it came all stainless though). Love it exept for the huge a$$ tip. I also put in a resonator to lower the sound a bit. But with the huge tip it really echoes (sp?).
where did you put the resonator? as time goes by.. did it sound louder??? or did you get annoyed by it? it got pretty annoying when i was driving back from the city last night.

ludespeed501 said:
I dont think the tip is huge at all.. its the perfect size, IMO.
I AGREE!! at first i thought the tip would either be too long or too short. but it FITS perfect!!! matches my OEM LIP!! beautiful!!!!

bluedlude said:
looks nice, good pics too. where you at in NY? im from outside rochester, but go to school in FL, so i actually have hopes of working on my car, whichc is fun.
NYC!! have a few local shops i go to. they farely the same.. in price range. if u need a shop around here, let me know.

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
Looks great :emthup:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ludespeed501 said:
It will get quieter over time. My N1 quieted down alot since the day I got it installed.
you sure? or is it that you got USE to the loud sound and it made you think it isnt as loud as beforE?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts