Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i've been looking at the GReddy front lip and i really like it, i found it at www.overboost.com for 161.00, it's the best price i've found. I searched for pics and i was looking for a lude with SH stock side skirts with the GReddy lip, i'm thinking about just doing that. I just want to know if you guys think this setup would look good or if it would look bad.

also, how much would it cost to get the lip painted?

and overboost.com is really cheap!! i found the Greddy sp2 for 474.00!!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
the car would look really long in the front.
i would also get longer sideskirts and rear lip.
wings west and oem look good with the greddy lip.:)

·
Test PipE MasTeR
1,488 Posts
i have jus the greddy lip on my car and im saving up for wing west sides and rear...go with the sp if u like ur exhaust to b quiet..

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
When I first had my car, I had the Greddy lip and painted sideskirts, and it looked kinda wierd, so I would defenitly get WW rs side skirts or something. Here are pics of when I had it. Now since that shitty lip broke one me, I have the WW rs lip kit

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/prelude1897/MVC-792F.jpg

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
prelude1897 said:
When I first had my car, I had the Greddy lip and painted sideskirts, and it looked kinda wierd, so I would defenitly get WW rs side skirts or something. Here are pics of when I had it. Now since that shitty lip broke one me, I have the WW rs lip kit

thats exactly what my car would look like, stock sideskirts with the greddy lip, i kinda like it doesnt look akward to me.

and lenjinah, how much did you pay for your sp2? 474.00 is the best i've found

1 - 9 of 9 Posts