Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got this catback to replace my older Apexi WS2 and wow!! i must say that i should have done this a long time ago.
Price: $550 but totally worth it if you can find one used for a little cheaper
Fitment: absolutely perfect. Does not sag like the WS2 although the canister is so freaking fat. might have scraping issue if the car is slammed
Appearance: looks great with the rear lip kit on. way sexier than the WS2 or N1 imo
Sound: amazing. There's a low deep tone to it while cruising but not too loud. Just perfect blend for someone looking for a change from something quiet.
Overall I'd give the Evo2 a 4.5/5

·
Registered
213 Posts
I currently have a evo2 and it sounds great. Just wondering, how is the WS2 compared to the EVO2? Is it louder or more drone?

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I also had the WS2 and switched over to the Evo2. The WS2 sounds stock. The Evo2 is a huge upgrade IMO.

·
Registered
553 Posts
when i had the evo 2 i really liked the sound over all. Under 5k the sound was really deep. Over 5k it was slightly raspy if you were listening to it from the outside, but on the inside, it sounded fine. I liked everything about it except for the slight drone when you are on the freeway at 4k. It is fine when you have the radio up, but when you have a passenger, it is a little more difficult to keep a conversation. At least that is what I thought when I had it. I also had the stock cat if that helps

·
Registered
454 Posts
damn best exhaust i have ever had is so quite at idle and when u rev it sounds so nice, and esp in vtec. Only bad thing i see with it is i scrape everywhere since my car is slammed.. btw no cats

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After almost a month of owning this exhaust, Im getting more addicted to it. Every time I drive under the freeway bridge, I can't help it but punch the gas pedal. It sounds so freaking mean. A buddy of mine who has an STI digs my new exhaust too. I drove by while he was having an STI meet with his crew and he said they all liked it. It was nice to hear that from them hard hitters.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts