Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i have a Greddy Evo 2 Cat Back and it sounds awesome but is wayy loud, any suggestions willing to sell or trade for another exhaust

·
Administrator
6,515 Posts
gutted cat ftl - that's your Issue. I've got an evo2 and it's not very loud at all. I think i've got a slight rattle from the resonator but that's the worst of it. get a normal cat and you'll be set.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea man the cat was like that when i bought it, ill def have to get a cat should i go with an oem cat or what would u guys prefer?

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Get a new magna-flow cat online(much cheaper) and while you're at it, I would add a resonator(18" preferably).

·
Registered
452 Posts
i wonder why everyone says theirs is loud? mines not loud at all, its deep but you can hear it when you get on it, shit i can hear my pwjdm cf power chamber more than the catback lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
greddy evo 2 exhaust is a dicontinued item for the prelude now i was looking on greddy website last night and saw that it was dicontinued. i love this exhaust i have it on my bb6 and its quiet not raspy at all and when you get on it its a whole different story haha

·
Registered
3 Posts
01 5th gen here. i want to put a full exhaust on but first start with a catback. I have done the research and have landed on two options. Its between the Greddy Ti-C and Evo2 exhaust. The plan is to start with a catback n then when the funds are good, get the manifold and cat next, maybe even a cat delete. But as far as the exhaust goes, I am going to use a 18" cherry bomb glasspack as a resonator. which exhaust would you guys recommend?

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
i love my evo 2 :D sounds great not to oud but when u hit vetch mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

·
Registered
33 Posts
i love my evo 2 :D sounds great not to oud but when u hit vetch mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Haha thts great...I got tht sticker tht says my vtec goes bhaaaaawwwww

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have an evo 2 and I like it so far. But the muffler is a bit big. I will probably sell it and get something that has a smaller more oval muffler cause right now as low as my car is its about an inch off the ground if that lol. Sounds good though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just got an Evo 2 system in my 99 Sh... I thought it was loud at first but I don't think it's over the top. I heard resonators can help

·
Registered
74 Posts
I got a complete one of these systems for sale, any one interested??

1 - 20 of 28 Posts