Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well yesterday i went to the junkyard and i found a greddy cat back on an integra LS, so i got it and it was 7.99 plus tax. So hell yea i got it but i wanted to know what would have to be done to get it to fit my 3rd gen. Thanks for any input.

no one knows?

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
nice...

do some first hand R&D to see what needs to be done to make it fit. Then post up pics, and a write up for others to try to do the same.. it should be too much work. - Cut, Weld - thats the name of the game.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I agree with 123luder it would be way off since the 90-93 exhaust comes out the left hand side. If it's the newer Integras the axle back i believe sits ontop of the lca. Get some pics of the catback so all of us can see.

·
www.Zohf.com
3,612 Posts
You'll most likely need some SS piping at the correct size (most likely 2.25") and weld it where needed, you'll also need a mandrel bender.

·
Registered
326 Posts
find an exhaust shop that mandrel bends, and has the right kind of piping. and if they cna just mod it to fit have them do it, or u cna just have them cut off the flanges and muffler/resonator and weld it to new piping that will fit.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea i will post up some pics of now and after its on and its for a 94-00 integra ls. I did a moch-up to see how its would go and it realy needs to be modified to fit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts