Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
imho... you need to get a deaper bronze color for the rims, possibly with a polished lip, instead of gold rims...

but, everything else looks good! and i like how you matched the jdm headlights, with the blacked out turn signals...

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
97 Lude VTec said:
imho... you need to get a deaper bronze color for the rims, possibly with a polished lip, instead of gold rims...

but, everything else looks good! and i like how you matched the jdm headlights, with the blacked out turn signals...
x2.

In general ludes can't pull off gold IMO. And man are those wheels HUGE ! :shock:

Still very nice though.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
i usually dislike gold period on cars, but i like what you did with the valve cover and wheels. isn't grenada the one with gold flake?

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
nighthawk has blue metalic flakes in the paint. my moms 06 element is bling blingin' with blue flakes.

i'm pretty sure grenada has gold?

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
That lude is out right georgeous. I might be a groupy for slammed cars so I would slam it about another inch and called a day. It looks already lowered but I would slam it!

Nice car!

·
Premium Member
17,737 Posts
2qu1k4u said:
nighthawk has blue metalic flakes in the paint. my moms 06 element is bling blingin' with blue flakes.

i'm pretty sure grenada has gold?
Yes GBP has gold flake in it, looks unreal in the sunlight

1 - 11 of 11 Posts