Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
but seriously who would you blame? the driver or the dumbass who walked out into the road....

I cant tell once he hits the 1st guy does he crush the second guy up against the other car?

·
The Good Stuff
3,587 Posts
Well if it was illegal, theyre both to blame. If it was in a supposed "closed course", the its the walking guys fault.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
That's not iraq. That's Dubai (or some other part of the UAE). FWD fishtail "drifting" is waht the kids do for fun out there. There was another video posted of some guy doing 180's and shit with what looked like a Daewoo.

And, um.... don't stand in the middle of the fucking road when someone's doing that. And knowing is half the battle.

·
Kickass truck missed
6,583 Posts
the skinny

uhh... at least your the closest to getting it all right.

SquishyPanda said:
That's not iraq. That's Dubai (or some other part of the UAE). FWD fishtail "drifting" is waht the kids do for fun out there. There was another video posted of some guy doing 180's and shit with what looked like a Daewoo.

very close. these are royality (maybe not the right word) and upper level rich playing.. in other words the powerful. its pretty big. they can do, and get away with far more then a 'common' saudi and they exersize the ability. there are several well known videos of these people drifting. the 'matrix' series is really good and worth the search.

the drifter did not even break a sweat. you see him still playing. the common man there is treated just like they were in europe during the age of kings.

i bet he would be more upset if he hit a pole.

its a monarchy, what do you expect ?

some run big cars, other small cars, one loves a camry looking car and is damn good with them. several are damaged or destroyed by the end of the day. they just go buy another. some are the 'really' rich who play and destroy benz's and shit. some arnt and try to 'pose' and waste daddys car. they also drag race, road road race and just about any damn thing they want.

SquishyPanda said:
And, um.... don't stand in the middle of the fucking road when someone's doing that. And knowing is half the battle.
um, thats not what he was doing.

he was trying to tag the car. its very popular in portagul, spain s. america and north africa with racing (esp. wrc). what you want to do is touch the car in some way as it 'races' by. you can see the guy standing there, with his hand out, waiting on the car and when he sees the car getting too close, he tries to run, but instead of tagging the car, gets tagged.

he gets nominated for a darwin award if you ask me.

someone i use to work with was telling me he saw a guy loose his finger touching a subaru.. i think it was spain where this happened.

kinda like the running with bulls or something.

it a wild vid.. no doubt......

did you see the ones leaving... its like - oh shit :eek:mg: .. time to go :burn:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Whoa that's nuts.

And they thought street racing and shit was bad in San Diego.

·
Registered
206 Posts
his god dam body was obliverated

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
holy shit...

damn he was tryin to tag the car huh? What a tard...

·
Kickass truck missed
6,583 Posts
i tried to submit the vid to the darwin awards, but it was turned down.

one judge did not believe people do the touching and said the victim just froze and most people would.

the other judge said it looked more like an accident.

oh well. maybe im reading stuff from his actions that are not there..
i do know people do it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts