Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
boring picture, but oh well. just thought i'd post it up anyways.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Sweet! Glad your back Johnny

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
Ahhhh I like the cf, except the trunk. lolPosted via Mobile

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
did you paint over the carbon hood, or get an OEM hood to replace the carbon one?

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
if i remember correctly you had the trunk done too, is that still CF. none the less i like it either way, leaning more toward no cf for sure white is teh secksee.

fly... what i take from this picture is... i need a better camera :p. sick pic none the less.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks everyone for the comments!

did you paint over the carbon hood, or get an OEM hood to replace the carbon one?
i replaced/sold the carbon trunk/hood with oem ones. only thing that's carbon on my car is the roof spoiler.

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts
if i remember correctly you had the trunk done too, is that still CF. none the less i like it either way, leaning more toward no cf for sure white is teh secksee.

fly... what i take from this picture is... i need a better camera :p. sick pic none the less.
not a better camera, just learn how to use what you've got more effectively.

seriously. (not trying to be a dick either, just saying that most people can get better pictures than they currently take by using the camera to its full effectiveness, and using a tripod. most current p&s cameras can take really good pictures. you just need to manually control it instead of leaving it in full auto)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
love the picture and love the new look

1 - 20 of 28 Posts