1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sup yall....
Just had to say....
My dads eclipse is pretty much mine!!!
He told me he was gonna give it to me around july, but today he wanted me to take it! Gave me a stereo(clarion not hooked up yet), some maintance stuff, and never told me he wanted it back!

So yeah, its basically mine :)

Now i can rebuild my starion motor completely race prepped, and have a DD. A nice one at that! Here's the only pic i have of it.

its a 01 gt(v6) 5speed with 85,000 easy miles ;)

·
JDM fo lyf y0
1,224 Posts
Nicee score bro! Damn, I wish I had parents like that =O

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, yeah im essited :)
oh, believe me, im countin them blessings 1 by 1!
this makes things SOO much easier!

thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Very cool, 16 years with two cars, you can't beat that. And two Mitsu's even cooler! Jealousy flows within me :lol:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Prelude85 said:
Very cool, 16 years with two cars, you can't beat that. And two Mitsu's even cooler! Jealousy flows within me :lol:
lol, now you know how i felt with preludesi..2004 with his mr2 and prelude!:turn:

toxxic, haha yeah your buddy's eclipse looks like how i want mine to be besides the body!

·
Registered
517 Posts
deffinatly a nice score. i was looking at buying one of them at one time. i like the power of the v6. it was a nice driving car.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hprelude5R said:
Bleh ^. Blitz bumpers only work on 2g Eclipses IMO.
I 2nd that:turn:

·
The Good Stuff
3,587 Posts
Antonious said:
damn i like that mitsu white color, it's an exclusive
Me too. While we're on the subject of dad's new ride, my dad likes my Lude so much, he's talking serious with this guy about getting a 4th gen for himself. It's a red, auto, H22 with 130K miles for $2500. Believe me, Im pushing for him to get it. I can see some nice photoshoots to come if he does get it. :headbang:

·
The Good Stuff
3,587 Posts
jdawgs92ludesi said:
hells yeah id say so....you need to go tell him to buy it multiple times while he is sleeping so when he wakes up he is thinking it...trust me proven to work everytime
I'd prolly fall over and knock something down and wake him, lol. Looking at the car, it's a steal. I'd say it's worth a minimum of $4,500. It's the guy's wife's car. They just had a baby and she wants a sedan, that's why theyre selling.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts