Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just traded my stock 95 front bumper and stock tail lights for a complete black leather mint rear seats with leather center divider speaker cover and speaker brackets.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
good deal if the parts you had were spares. If you replaced the bumper with a crappy body kit or the tail lights with gay-tezes, you made a mistake....

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good deal if the parts you had were spares. If you replaced the bumper with a crappy body kit or the tail lights with gay-tezes, you made a mistake....
body kit yes tezes no i have red and clear tails they were tezes until i sprayed them.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
^ Wait did he the whole interior or just the rear seat in leather, the middle console, and the speaker covers/w brackets. Unless the whole interior was included I don't think it was a good deal.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
hell if its spare it alweays a good deal:) i trade my bumpers for massive discount on paint and body work lol

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
If a body kits going on the car than its not a good deal but thats just my personal opinon that doesnt mean anything when it comes to YOUR car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts