Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know most of you won't remember me..
but for me, this forum has been one of my favorite forums for the past 2 years of my prelude ownership.
All the good memories with local LC lude club, 3/4/5th genners meet from PP.com, rolling with PP.com stickers thinking I am the world... :)

I had so much fun with her, I will never ever forget all the memories she brought to me.
When I would treat her nicely, she would treat me nicely.
When I was pissed and rev the crap out of her, she would poo-poo on me. :)
It was just great. Here are few pics of my 2001 Gunmetal Prelude Base 5spd.

Well, I still gotta move on. I needed something more comfortable, luxury and still fun to drive.
I decided on 2006 Alpine White BMW E90 330i. Here are some quick pics I took with my girl's mini.

And here is a little joke pic I took with the bmw.. :shock:

This forum and fellow members helped me out so much, and I learned how to enjoy my lude.
I sincerly appreciate it, and want to thank all of you for that.
I will still check back time to time. may prelude god bless this site. :emthup:

Thank you all. And good bye. :smilejap:

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
Nice cars all the way around. Have a good one.

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
sorry to see the you and the lude go, but lemme tell you, the bimmer will bring you many good times as well!

later man, and have fun!

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
one of my favorite 5th gens. good luck with the new car :emthup:

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
Although i never talked directly to you.... Its always nice to see someone appreciative enough to the forum to say bye instead of leaving and never shutting the door.

Treat her nice & farewell.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
bout time you made this thread! you told me you were going to months ago haha.

nice to see some pics of both cars. i love em both. hang around if ya want :)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
definately one of my favorite 5th gens of all time. so sorry to see u go.
what rims are those on the prelude??? and did you find a good home for her??? tell the new owners about this site.

and take that bimmer, and go pick up some hoes witht that bling bling effect. it has naws too?? thats awesome.

·
Registered
249 Posts
definitely one of the hottest ludes on the site. we're all gonna miss you.
You and I have the same rims. those are the rays g-games one piece. i got the two piece. later dude. hope the bimmer treats you as well as the lude.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
flamencolude97 said:
definately one of my favorite 5th gens of all time. so sorry to see u go.
what rims are those on the prelude??? and did you find a good home for her??? tell the new owners about this site.

and take that bimmer, and go pick up some hoes witht that bling bling effect. it has naws too?? thats awesome.
ggames by rays. wolf something or another.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
that is one of, if not my favorite lude on here. Man evry time I see the banner I'm like that owner spend so quality TLC with that cars. Oh don't let me start drooling on those rims either. When it comes to upgrading you've made a great choice with Bimmer.

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
11,000 Posts
Was a nice 5th gen...hope you are selling it to someone who will treat it right. Although the bimmer will cost ASSLOADS more in maintenance and likely in all other regards it sure is a nice car!

·
Registered
792 Posts
DAMN. Definitely like top 5 5th gens I've ever seen on the site or close up. Good luck with the BMW.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts