Honda Prelude Forum banner

GloShift Gauges

7K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  Crane91 
#1 ·
the gauges look very nice, and im sure most work pretty well. But my Oil Pressure gauges does NOT work properly. They are very clean though, and would reccomend any gauge other than Oil Pressure. Could just be my car though. These gauges are very common on Subaru's.

#7 ·
I have the 7color black tinted series and the oil gauge works for me but it seems to stick alittle, also i wish i would have gotten the none tinted as it is hard to see in the day time when the sun hits it, but the main thing i don't like is if i set it to a diffrent color say white, after turning the car off and on a time or two some or all of them go back to the first color (blue). also i really wish one of the colors was amber, thats the only one i want. i belive theres a new 10 color one that says it has amber but im not sure if it matches up.

#8 ·
I have an oil pressure guage (electrical) and a volt meter gauge. They seem to work well, but the oil pressure gauge reads wierd sometimes. I have always wondered if something was wrong. I grounded the sending unit to the oil pan, using on of the bolts. What did ya'll do for the sending unit ground?

#15 ·
i'm with vans on this one, their oil pressure gauge is very inaccurate..
Sometimes it'll read at 0 psi while idling, i though i had a problem with my oil pump or something. I've had this gauge for close to a year now..
I want to go with a mech one but i heard too many stories of oil being dumped in the interior..

I think i'll go with an electric autometer,
i wouldn't go with glowshift again..(PS they have great customer service though)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.