Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE ON THE BELOW

Welll I found another 91 4WS Si 5 Speed Prelude... It is black and has been sitting there for 2 years. I talked to the guy and he is the 1st owner. The car is dirty because it has been sitting but I am willing to try with it. I asked how much he would take for it and he said 1000-1500. I turned it over and heard a rod knock so I told him I will give 500. He said ok so I am waiting on tomorrow so I can get the ok for the loan till I can sell my car (can't wait on selling my Lude) plus it will build my credit more. I am taking it to my friends house so I can park it there till I wait on the new motor being shipped. I may get he motor local so I don't have to wait plus I don't have to pay shipping. I PSed the pics (in a rush) because I wanted to see what my wheels look like on it. I just love the way this one looks with the wing on it... I think I am turning autosexual because that Lude looks so sexy. He even has the 91 owners manual in the car still looking nice and the valeua key (didn't know how to spell that) with the original key!

Well I got the wheels, camber kit, and springs on... I am so happy with this Lude! The motor is going to be dropped in this Sunday.

These are older pics.. I am unsure if I posted them already..

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Why not keep both ludes?

And a 500 dollar loan? WTF?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes they are the same wheels...
I am not getting $500 loan... I am getting a $3000 loan..

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
OMG! David it looked better than I thought it did. Great find man. Let me know when you find another cause I might want one for my DD.

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
car looks great i always liked black...it looks good w. the rims on it too...a 3g loan should build some decent credit...mine is 826 from 2 car payments =]

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
91hondaluder said:
Yes they are the same wheels...
I am not getting $500 loan... I am getting a $3000 loan..
K...you didn't mention that.

Why not keep both?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't want both because I don't want the big insurance payment... I am thinking about parking one for now (white one) but I am unsure.

·
Registered
608 Posts
i will take the lude off ur hands <plz i`m feening for another> but two problems ,i have 1600 or so saved up and i live in penn. is there any way things can tie together ?

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
91hondaluder said:
I don't want both because I don't want the big insurance payment... I am thinking about parking one for now (white one) but I am unsure.
Big insurance payment? Multi-car discount bub. Ever since I got a second car (when I was 18) my insurance went down...with 4 tickets on my record. And you are older than me! Could it be your location?

DDuckSIrt said:
i will take the lude off ur hands <plz i`m feening for another> but two problems ,i have 1600 or so saved up and i live in penn. is there any way things can tie together ?
Take it to PM's dude.....

·
Registered
608 Posts
^yea should have but very interested!!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
he already mentioned it was a PS edit (photoshop)

Then someone asked if they were the same rims (maybe thinking same type rims on two different cars?) ... and he said yes, so I can understand the confusion.

---

The photoshop image makes the rims bigger... they're not really that big. Or are you planning on getting a set of bigger rims? I think they're too big in that image.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Tecknixia said:
I wish I had 2 cars when I was 1 ;) No wonder you have so many cars now... lol :lol:
It wa supposed to say 18....the code made it say otherwise. ROFL.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It took me an hour and a half to vac the inside and clean it... I had to scrub the dash with a wheel brush to get the stuff off of the dash... I pulled the purple tint off of it yesterday... I am getting the motor today from Best Japanese Engines in Marietta. I am going to start swapping everything to it this weekend and maybe get started on the motor swap. I wish I thought about taking pics of it before I started but I was so happy to get it and get it to my apartment to clean it. I will take some pics of it today... The wheels are differant... They have a silverish grey in the blade part... Are they special or something?

·
~~EVIL LAUGH~~~
1,503 Posts
Good find. At least now you won't have to :wzbigcry: about the car everytime since you did everything yourself and know what was done to it.

Are you transfering all the aftermarket parts to the new car and the stock parts to the old one? Good luck!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts