Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you go about doing this? I made a sig and I think it would be sweet if it could make it to the top banner. Its probably my the biggest aspiration of my life. My car isn't heavily modified or anything, but its decent evidence that you don't need mess with success. ;)

here's the pic:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah sorry I was in such a rush. My friends had to head back to Richmond and we had just pulled an all nighter. Plus my car was really dirty. :sarcasm:

It's good to hear from you because I went to school a while ago and everyone kept asking if I had gotten in an accident. They said a black Prelude just like mine hydroplaned off the interstate. I've been wondering if it was you.

Funny story though, I actually DID get in a Prelude accident just the other day. While visiting those same friends from Richmond. We rolled my friend Alex's 4th gen. Luckily we both climbed out without a scratch, and that it was just a 4th gen.. :) He gave me his suspension setup. He said he owed me for risking my life and all.

Here's some pics of that:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Damn man that's pretty bad, glad to hear everyone is okay. It's no problem i'd been up all night before too it was our Ring Figure, so I was still recovering.

No fortunately that wasn't me on the highway, but I had my car parked on Rt. 11 for 48 hours before some drunk driver decided to play bumper cars with it. I'll be in town with the car from the 3-10th, maybe we can go take some pictures.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PM sent. Thanks!

Yeah a photo shoot sounds good. IM me on AIM at ybldabble or something.

And I was just joking about the 4th gen. After you get over the fact that you're in a space ship they're pretty nice. I always give him a hard time about that. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts