Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been doing a lot of research and I just can't even find where to start to get to my goal of 500hp for now I have a 1995 accord with a jdm h22a manual and I want to make sure I do it right I'm looking for a turbo setup but I don't know what is good and what's just complete garbage and if I would have to sleeve it and what sleeves would be good I also want to go awd but have no clue what dif or tranny/transfer case and axels to use any help is appreciated thank you I do have basic bolt on's DC headers aem air intake and a aem fuel pressure regulator it's on coil overs and race radials I don't know much else about it right now

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Decided I'm going to get cams not sure on brand yet but probably some wet sleeves pistons bigger injectors bigger fuel pump probably need motor mounts any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
1993 Prelude Si VTEC
120 Posts
Decided I'm going to get cams not sure on brand yet but probably some wet sleeves pistons bigger injectors bigger fuel pump probably need motor mounts any help would be appreciated
Dont need aftermarket cams for 500hp turbo H22.

Talk to a good Honda engine builder/machine shop, plenty out there that know the H22. Gotta sleeve the block , go lower compression pistons . Yes bigger fuel pump , yes injectors, Hondata S300, good quality turbo manifold, good quality turbo etc. Hope you got a big wallet. 🤣

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not really any tuners around here I live about 110 miles from the nearest one and I planned on darton sleeves don't really know what pistons to use yet and I'm going precision with ram mani and 750cc injectors I'm looking towards 5 grand right now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts