Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,
I know the GPC fizzled out a while ago, so I've been trying to get it back together. I started a thread on PZ a while ago, and those of you on there probably have chimed in at your interest already. If you already have, that's awesome... And it would also be awesome if you could chime in here as well. I wanna see exactly how many luders are down for this. And of course, if you haven't seen the thread on PZ, chime in your location, type of lude, a pic of your lude if you have one, and your name(if you want to). I'll start it off: Im from Decatur/Atlanta area and I've got a white 99 base.

Check out the GPC Facebook Group and hit the join button. That's where most of the club's communication takes place, so check it out!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet dude. Why is PZ a joke?

Edit: sorry about the double post... I'm on my phone. Ignore the first reply.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Sweet dude. Why is PZ a joke?
I also agree that PZ is a joke. I have tried posting on there a few times and I simply get better information and a friendlier vibe from Preludepower. I don't even bother with PZ anymore.

Also, I'm just throwing this out there.

91' 3G 4WS Knoxville, TN

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
I had a big blowout with a bunch of PZ members a few years ago and I know a few years before that there was a big debacle between PP and PZ. I wasnt around then so I can't confirm. I stay away from all things and people on PZ.

I dont have my lude anymore (stolen) and if I did, I would be hesitant to join. There were 4-5 of us for years that would faithfully come out to meets and chill and it would just always be us 4-5. I foresee the same thing happening again but I could be wrong. You get a meet organized (hseries has one coming up in august) and I will likely show up for a bit to show some support tho...

·
Registered
286 Posts
I'm down most def I tried to bring it back last year but nothing but im down

92 Honda Si, Snellville GA

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Hey guys,
I know the GPC fizzled out a while ago, so I've been trying to get it back together. I started a thread on PZ a while ago, and those of you on there probably have chimed in at your interest already. If you already have, that's awesome... And it would also be awesome if you could chime in here as well. I wanna see exactly how many luders are down for this. And of course, if you haven't seen the thread on PZ, chime in your location, type of lude, a pic of your lude if you have one, and your name(if you want to). I'll start it off: Im from Decatur/Atlanta area and I've got a white 99 base.

GPC:
I'm up for it. Just hit me up.

Stay on PP if you want lots of interest, PZ is a joke man. Im always in Albany visiting the gf, went to one Varsity meet in the winter though.
I'm on PZ also and I've never had a problem with anyone on there. I don't go on there much due to the lack of knowledge compared to most sites. But all in all I have nothing bad to say about the site.

I had a big blowout with a bunch of PZ members a few years ago and I know a few years before that there was a big debacle between PP and PZ. I wasnt around then so I can't confirm. I stay away from all things and people on PZ.

I dont have my lude anymore (stolen) and if I did, I would be hesitant to join. There were 4-5 of us for years that would faithfully come out to meets and chill and it would just always be us 4-5. I foresee the same thing happening again but I could be wrong. You get a meet organized (hseries has one coming up in august) and I will likely show up for a bit to show some support tho...
Didn't know anything about the beef between the 2 sites.....

I'm down most def I tried to bring it back last year but nothing but im down

92 Honda Si, Snellville GA
Really? I didn't even see that otherwise I would've said something then.

·
Registered
8 Posts
idk if this is the right place to post, but if anyone wants to make 20 bucks in the perimeter area i plan on buying a gen 5 lude on monday or tuesday and i would like to have some one check it out for any obvious problems (first car)

·
Registered
838 Posts
I'm kind of in the same boat as h23bb2..
If you organize a meet or anything Prelude oriented, I'll most likely be there, but I'm kind of half and half on actually being a part of a car club for my own personal reasons. There will probably be a main core group of folks and then the people that pop in here and there, but most all of the locals know I don't really put myself out there that much.

Just keep me posted on what you've got going on, and I'll try to keep myself up to date on this, though. You've got my number...

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sweet...I'll be sure to keep y'all posted. I've already been talking about stickers with one of the guys here, so if any of y'all make those, let me know! They should help get the word out that the GPC is back...and if you wanna help us more, put GPC and your member number in your sig! BUMP TO THE TOP! I know there's more on here.....

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
YO! GPC!!! The Varsity is coming up next Thursday, so I hope all y'all plan on being there! Myself, georgiaprelude, and 00CDMLUDER will be rolling out from the QT on Five Forks Road in Snellville. It's right off of Ronald Reagan, so if you're anywhere near it, shoot me a PM and let me know you're rolling out with us. The idea is to get a huge section of Preludes there...so I'll see y'all out there!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha yep...he still exists. I don't know if he's around here much, but I know he's on PZ almost every day

1 - 20 of 101 Posts