Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well lets start off i had just dropped off my boy speedy at his crib, then on the way way back home i was just minding my business driving normal and i see this G35 coupe trying to sneak on me, so i ignored him for a bit but then he just wanted to play so i gave in, i was in 5th so i rev matched it back to 3rd and then we went, there werent that many cars on the expressway so it was pretty easy, i was on high 4th on his ass and then he cut to the left, i stayed on my right, still on 4th... so we keep going and there are a few cars up ahead and then he got caught behind a car and i just shifted to 5th and made a cut here and there and he was behind me and couldnt catch up... jebus... damn these people with nice cars cant drive, i dont usually do things like this but i just wanted to test my car and see how does it do. well it was pretty fun

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nah, this fool was tailing me hard, thats why i got out of his way and followed, i dont like to lead, lol then he took off, i followed and he kept cutting cars left and right and i was like ahhhh fine... so i did and then the story is back on the top, hehe

·
Registered
568 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
If you are stock, he should have not had much trouble with you. Good kill on the driver.

·
Registered
343 Posts
my buddy just graduated with his mech. engineering degree yesterday, but his parents told him to pick a car under 50K. well after driving the G35, an SLK500 and other random sports cars, he got an 06 powerstroke. he said the salesman was like "the G35 is fun to drive" but he siad it was a piece of shit. well we put that bully dog unit on the 250 powerstroke and that shit is a beast now. im trying to get him to follow me to the track w/ it. i think it would be a close race because of the turbo lag. 30 PSI seems like a lot for a truck huh?

·
Registered
189 Posts
bluedlude said:
he said the salesman was like "the G35 is fun to drive" but he siad it was a piece of shit.
The problem here, is believing something a salesman said.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I never lied to my customers, then again, I was a rare animal in that respect.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I wouldn't call the G35 a p.o.s. The interior is so nice and well put together. I've only driven a 350Z, but if the G35 coupe is almost the same then I have to say it has a very nice pull for being stock. You can't deny the potential that they have either. Once you get some boost on that VQ series you have some serious power.

·
Registered
848 Posts
the VQ requires boost to move, but the car is of high quality for the price imho.

·
Preludepower Member
2,656 Posts
Nice Rich.

Before you start racing Porsches with your new-found-confidence, i suggest you get to my backyard garage and repair your coolant thang...unless you have already...:p

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i already did :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Damn Rich I cant belive i missed this and i saw yah called me but was busy and didnt get a chance to call yah back. Damn it i always miss the good shyt. Nice Kill Man!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts