Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys new guy here. I've been out of the Honda game for about 9 years now and am finally back! I sold my 2000 DB8 in 2012 and been regretting it ever since. Went thru the VW and mini trucks faze for a bit but missed Hondas. Last year I picked up a 2000 base Prelude shell and started building. I found a blown JDM H23 blue top and started with that since I got for a good price. The block was trashed. Spun bearing destroyed the crank and snapped a piston. I had heard about the G23 build back in the day and was always interested in it's glory. So what a better time to build one! I found a clean f23 short block and started my build. Cleaned it up, threw in some k20 pistons, new bearings gaskets and mated it to the blue top. I've done all the little extras to make it work like the oil plugs, water pump gear swap and what not. My problem is my shell came with no engine harness and the engine as well. I found a obd2 prelude engine harness at the junk yard but it's a little rough. So my question is what other harnesses can I use or do i have to go with a 5th gen obd2 harness? I also plan on going obd1 for tuning to bypass the stock immobilizer since the previous owner said he was having issues with it. Thanks in advance and can't wait to post the final product!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts